10.19.2008

Clancy's Irish Pub at the Barn...

A pub, a restaurant, a barn, a butcher shop... I just went there for a burger, and it was one of the best I've ever had.

Homemade, the ground meat was so fresh--soft, not rubbery or dry like your typical burger joint.

But this place wasn't typical at all. $$$ hangs from the doorways and walls, aye for an Irish blessing to all the laddies and lassies.

There's also a bit of history to this place. Read about it.

Favorites
Burgers
Homemade chips

Fork Rating


Price Range
$7 - $20

Location
930 Kehrs Mill Road Suite 101
Ballwin, Missouri 63011
Phone: (636) 394-2199


Clancy's Irish Pub at the Barn on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

GrannySmith said...

So this actually qualifies as one of the top 5 burgers I've ever had in my life. Really top 2. The Butcher Shop in Dallas is the only one that comes close. They forgot my Ketchup and onion.....and you know I didn't care. It was that good. Amazing burger and fantastic onion rings. BAM! This place was good